Privacy / Disclaimer Statement
Privacy / Disclaimer Statement
Longford County Council fully respects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with our website and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any information which you volunteer will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003 and used only for the intended purpose. Technical details of your visit to our website (IP address and host name, browser version etc.) are recorded for statistical and business purposes only. This information does not enable us to identify website visitors and is not given to third parties.
Longford County Council is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other linked websites.
Disclaimer Longford County Council, its Councillors, directors, employees, servants and agents, affiliates or other representatives and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, shall not be liable in respect of any claims, emergencies, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, expenses, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees and costs of proceedings arising out of or in connection with the use and/or dissemination of personal information relating to you in accordance with this privacy statement and your consents. This statement is subject to review in light of any legislative or other indications.
Longford County Council’s Disclaimer
- The information accessible through the Longford County Council Website has been compiled from many sources, some of which may not be controlled by the Council.
- While all reasonable care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the contents of this web site, Longford County Council makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or suitability of the information or materials contained in this resource.
- Access to and use of the information herein is entirely at the risk of the user.
- Longford County Council shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to the user or any other third party for any damage resulting from the use of the information contained or implied in the Longford County Council Website.
- Longford County Council does not assume legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, mistake, mis-statement or any other error of whatsoever nature contained herein.
- Longford County Council hereby formally disclaims liability in respect of such aforesaid matters.
- The information contained within this site is of a condensed and general informational nature only and can change from time to time. It should not, by itself, be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions.
- Visitors to the site are advised to verify, by direct and live contact with Longford County Council, any information on which they may wish to rely.
- Longford County Council has endeavoured to attribute copyright or other intellectual rights to the rightful owners where such course has been appropriate.
- Where any attribution has been missed or overlooked Longford County Council, on being informed, will correct this omission.
- You should be aware that where you link to another website from Longford County Council or other Council websites, that Longford County Council has no control over that other website. Longford County Council has no responsibility for the privacy practices of other websites.
- By proceeding into the Longford County Council Website you are accepting this disclaimer.