Corporate Services Covid-19
The COVID -19 health emergency continues with significant new restrictions on work and travel put in place by Government as we continue to work together in slowing down the spread of COVID-19.
The Government’s priority is to ensure the health of the public whilst at the same time ensuring the continuation of public services especially essential services.
We continue to deliver essential Corporate Services at this time.
Corporate COVID-19 Communications
- a central resource on our website with key updates on our service delivery arising from COVID-19
- public communication updates on Council social media platforms
We are encouraging people to keep up to date by following Council’s website, Facebook page, and Twitter account.
Elected Members Supports & Meetings Administration
- Corporate Policy Group & Municipal District Meetings held
- Data Subject Requests response
- Data Protection Advice & Guidance
- Freedom of Information Requests response
- Access to information on Environment Requests
Health & Safety & Risk Management
- Work programme adapted to ensure Health & Safety Management System continues to be implemented in current unprecedented situations
- Health & Safety Advice & Guidance
If you need to contact us or have enquiries related to our services please avail of one of the following communication channels:
|043 334 3300|
|Áras an Chontae, Great Water Street, Longford N39NH56|
Main building opening hours:
|10:00am – 1:00pm 2:00pm – 4:00pm |
Monday to Friday (excluding Public/Bank Holidays)
Out of Hours:
|1850 211 525|
Business Continuity Planning
Corporate Protocols and Business Continuity Plans are in place aided with technology to ensure we are able to assist our citizens and communities during these unprecedented times.
We are encouraging people to keep up to date by following our website, Facebook page, and Twitter account.