You may make an environmental complaint or report pollution incidents regarding litter, illegal waste activities, water / noise / air pollution in the following ways:
- In writing to Environmental Complaints Co-ordinator, Longford County Council, Aras an Chontae, Great Water Street, Longford; you may include maps, photographs, car registration numbers, etc.
- By printing the Environmental Complaints Form available at Environmental Complaint Form or as Gaeilge at Foirm Tuairiscithe Gearáin/Teagmhais
- By email to email@example.com
- By telephone to 043-3343300 or 1800-434 450
- Or in person to Environment Administration Office, Longford County Council, Camlin Court Building, Great Water Street, Longford. Office hours 9am – 1pm, 2pm – 5pm.
We would prefer that your complaint be in writing. The information given should be as detailed as possible and we recommend the use of our Environmental Complaint form. We do not encourage anonymous complaints, as we may need to contact you in order to obtain further information or to clarify some details, directions, etc. Please advise if you wish to receive a written acknowledgement of your complaint. If you wish your details to be kept confidential you must state this. We will respect your wishes within the powers provided under the Freedom of Information Act 1997 details of which can be viewed here >>.