Longford Town - Local Transport Plan (LTP)
Longford County Council intend to deliver a Local Transport Plan (LTP) for Longford Town. The strategic aim is to provide for the planned delivery of sustainable and active travel investment, making it easier and safer for people to walk and cycle around Longford Town, and having better access to public transport.
Draft Longford Town Local Transport Plan (July 2023)
View the Draft Longford Town Local Transport Plan (July 2023).
Corresponding Environmental Reports
A hardcopy version of the draft Longford Transport Plan (LTP) is also available to view at the Planning Office, Áras an Chontae, Great Water Street, Longford Town, N39NH56 during it’s opening hours of 10:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 16:00, Mon – Fri (excl. public holidays).
Making a Submission -
CLOSED FOR SUBMISSIONS
Submissions or observations are strictly invited on the draft Longford Town Local Transport Plan between Friday 14 July 2023 and Tuesday 15 August 2023 inclusive (excluding weekends and public holidays), and by using one of the following:
- Post / Hand Delivered: addressed to "Draft Longford Town LTP, Planning Office, Áras an Chontae, Great Water Street, Longford Town, N39NH56"
- Email: LTP@longfordcoco.ie
- Using the submission form below
- Children or groups or associations representing the interests of children, are entitled, and encouraged to make submissions or observations on the Draft LTP.
- Submissions/observations should include your name and address, a map (if required for identification purposes) and, where relevant, details of any organisation, community group or company etc., which you represent.
- You should ensure that no vexatious, libellous, or confidential information, including confidential information relating to a third party (in respect of which the third party has not, expressly, or impliedly in the circumstances, consented to its disclosure) is included in your submission.
- Longford County Council reserves the right to redact any submission or part thereof that does not comply with this requirement.
- Longford County Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act (as amended).