Single Storey House at Corneddan, Ballinalee
Proposed Construction of 1 No. 2 Bedroom single storey house, including boundary walls/fences, car parking, entrances, landscaping, on site wastewater treatment system, connection to existing services and associated site works.
The subject lands are at Corneddan, Ballinalee adjacent to the L1031 Corneddan Road. The proposed site boundary area is approximately 0.616 Ha. The site at Corneddan is currently in private ownership. The site itself has a drain running along the road of the northern half and crosses the road just at the
bend. The site is bounded: to the east by an agricultural field; to the North by an old farm shed; to the South by an agricultural field; and to the West by an agricultural field and a relative’s house located just up from the proposed site entrance. The site is ideally suited to locating the house on the Southern end as the natural fall of the land goes from North to South.
It is proposed to locate the dwelling towards the Southern end of the site and develop the site to
accommodate the following:
• 1 no 2 bedroom house with a total floor area of 73.9m2.
• Percolation area and soakaway to the Southern end of the site to use the natural fall of the land
• Level access and ramps to level access front door for ease of access.
All existing main services such as water, Eircom and electricity are available along the existing roads. Proposed connections can be made from the proposed house as shown on the Site Layout.
The foul will be connected to a new wastewater treatment plant with percolation area. The storm will be connected to a soakaway on site. Irish Water will then carry out the connection to the water when it is complete including all reinstatement works.
Submissions with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area, may be made by the following methods:
- Logging onto the Planning Portal by the following link and uploading your submission electronically: https://planning.localgov.ie to arrive not later than 11:59pm on Tuesday 10th October 2023.
- In writing to Longford County Council, headed “Corneddan, Ballinalee, Co. Longford” and addressed to Planning Section, Longford County Council, Áras an Chontae, Great Water Street, Longford to arrive not later than 4pm on Tuesday 10th October 2023..
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org headed "Corneddan, Ballinalee, Co. Longford" to arrive not later than 4pm on Tuesday 10th October 2023.
Site Investigation Report
Invasive Alien Plant Species Assessment
Site Location - Land Holding
Site Location - 6 Inch OSI Map
Site Location - 25 Inch OSI Map
Existing Site Layout
Proposed Site Layout
Proposed Site Boundary Layout
Ground Floor Plan